Accessibility Tools

Phone: 1-800-432-9198

Earthquake Insurance — Do I Need It?

bigstock Ruined Wall Of The House Hit 247696615 - Earthquake Insurance

Most homeowners and commercial property policies exclude coverage for earthquake damage and earthquake sprinkler leakage. If you own a home, apartment building, office, industrial or mercantile property in California, you need to consider purchasing earthquake insurance coverage with Bob Gabriel Co. Insurance.

Serving Our Customers Since 1936